Because this recipe doesn't need to be cooked, only blended, it only takes 10 minutes to prepare from start to finish!
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1.5 cups Puerto Rican rum
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-oz) can evaporated milk
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- I also include a scant amount of salt.
- Chuck all ingredients into a blender until frothy, pour into bottle and chill. When you’re ready to serve, you can garnish with more of aforementioned spices.