- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 2 cup AP flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1TB Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the inside of a loaf pan. In a large bowl, mash bananas. Beat eggs and add to bowl. Add sugar and oil and mix well.
- Whisk together dry ingredients, fold walnuts into dry mixture.
- Add your dry mixture to your wet mixture. Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.