- 1 - 8oz can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 King Size Kit Kat Bars
- Preheat oven 350°
- Unroll the pre-portioned crescent triangles.
- Place 2 Kit Kat bars on the triangle and re-roll the dough around the kit kat. Repeat for the remaining crescent triangles.
- Place crescents onto a sheet tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until croissants are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
OPTIONAL STEP: In a small bowl, mix together egg and a splash of water for egg wash. Brush wash onto crescents to achieve maximus golden colour.
1 egg + splash of water